Corporate Story Shops
We have facilitated 3 M, Tsogo Sun Life Style Resort, UNISA, Proctor & Gamble and Univ of the NW storyshops. Also a Provincial Treasury course ‘Growing the Person, Growing the Writing.’ (a Confidence building/Business skills writing combo) Other clients include Cipla, looking at how stories address conflict resolution.
“It was engaging exploring various ways of telling a story…the course supplied adequately those skills needed to start telling a story and how to go about it”.
Based on our second book, Story Matters @ Work, a series of workshops designed to build business skills. Through the medium of story, anecdote and metaphor you and your team will gain precious insights, have fun, be inspired, experience mind-shifts, and discover new answers by taking advantage of our menu of delicious offerings. Each programme is run over one or two days according to your preference, is participative, experiential, practical and addresses the real life issues that you are facing. Choose from:
- Storytelling and listening for improved business performance
- Building change and stress resilience in your organisation
- Unleashing your creative imagination
- Introducing virtues-based leadership
- Making right decisions and solving problems without agonising
- Managing your time and energy with ever-increasing workloads
- Harnessing the richness of diversity
- Creating a shared vision
- Employing deeper mindfulness for improved performance